Through its Survivor Reentry Project, Freedom Network USA provides individualized consultation and support to:
- attorneys and advocates working with survivors of human trafficking
- judges and prosecutors handling criminal record relief cases
- law enforcement & their staff interested in learning more about supporting survivors with criminal records
- universities & law schools seeking information about post-conviction advocacy
- legislators creating policy around survivors of human trafficking
The project offers research assistance, sample practice tools, model pleadings, and access to pro bono resources and experts in the field. To request technical assistance, please complete the following form.
Please complete the following: